These are Brian Schoenbaechler's ramblings, rants, and raves about his life trying to grow his Small Business.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Getting Things Done with Office 2.0

I whole-heartedly agree with this blog article I read today. Getting things done is a great system of getting organized. You can implement the whole thing or just take bits and pieces.

"If there is one management book that significantly impacted my work last year, it certainly is David Allen’s excellent Getting Things Done. I have been using David’s methods for personal organization over the past nine months, and all I can say is that it works. If you have not read his book, I recommend that you do, but if you’re familiar with the GTD principles, here is how I am putting them into action using a variety of Office 2.0 tools. Here it is IT|Redux » Getting Things Done with Office 2.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home